Phone outage reported at Oakdale hospital | News
OAKDALE, CA - Callers to Oak Valley Hospital and associated health centers and physician offices were being asked to use an alternate number while phone, fax and Internet services were down.
Hospital spokesman Robert Shatswell said callers should use (209) 602-2578 and their call will be directed to the appropriate service area.
Communication services both outside and inside the hospital have been interrupted because two AT&T junction boxes near the Oak Valley Hospital District were vandalized, Shatswell said. The outage also affects Oak Valley Care Center, Oak Valley Community Health Center and surrounding doctors' offices.
AT&T crews were working to restore service. Meantime, cellphones were being used.
Oak Valley Hospital is located at 350 South Oak Avenue in Oakdale.
Upcoming Events near Oakdale / Turlock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- The SJDC Jazz Festival presents the group Espacio, with celebrated saxophonist Eric Marienthal
- Celebrate "Navidad en Mexico" at Delta College's Atherton Auditorium on Dec.5 8pm
- $60 Million in Training Funds Available to California Business Owners
- SJDC Culinary Arts Winter Feast, Dec. 11
- Ceremony of Carols Delta College's Winter Choral Concert Dec. 4, 7:30pm