Tune in TONIGHT to 'Fighting Lung Cancer: A Woman's Inspiration' | Health
Increasingly, more and more people who’ve never smoked a day in their life are being diagnosed with lung cancer. And while lung cancer causes more deaths annually than any other form of cancer, if caught early, recovery is at its best.
News 10 and Mercy Cancer Institute of Greater Sacramento invite you to tune in to a special half-hour segment “Fighting Lung Cancer: A Woman’s Inspiration” Thursday, November 29 at 7:30 p.m.
You will be introduced to local women, all non-smokers, who were diagnosed with lung cancer incidentally, and learn about the movement that seeks to screen and catch lung cancer early—for the best possible treatment outcomes.
Again, this show airs Thursday, November 29, at 7:30pm on News10. You won't want to miss it!
Upcoming Events near Oakdale / Turlock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- D.A.: No charges for Manteca pastor in Vegas man's 2013 death
- A man was suspected of using counterfeit cards to buy more than $500 worth of Applebee's gift cards
- Reader Showcase // A Swingset for Two
- Ripon police chief takes down armed robbery suspect
- Lathrop army depot considered as temporary home for undocumented kids
- Denham to Host United States Military Academy Information Night in Modesto
- Valley chicken farm operators banned from working with animals
- Modesto Irrigation District identifies alleged water thieves
- Reader Showcase // Our Crate & Barrel Outdoor Furniture
- A man was killed when he failed to yield to an oncoming train in Turlock Saturday night.