Cinnamon Chocolate Cupcakes with Nutella Frosting | Food & Drink
Happy first day of spring! We’ve had a pretty mild winter here in northern California, but I’m still ready for full-on spring: sunshine, blooming flowers, skirts and flip-flops. When I saw these cupcake liners at Michael’s in January, I couldn’t resist buying a box. They’re too cute with little ruffles, tiny polka dots and pastel colors…I knew they’d be perfect for a spring cupcake.
When I was brainstorming spring cupcakes, I got this idea in my head that I wanted to make bunny shaped cupcakes – but not just the cute white bunnies that keep cropping up on Pinterest. You see, I have a brown lop-eared rabbit and I wanted to make cupcakes that looked like her.....
Upcoming Events near Oakdale / Turlock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- D.A.: No charges for Manteca pastor in Vegas man's 2013 death
- A man was suspected of using counterfeit cards to buy more than $500 worth of Applebee's gift cards
- Reader Showcase // A Swingset for Two
- Ripon police chief takes down armed robbery suspect
- Lathrop army depot considered as temporary home for undocumented kids