Valentine's Day 5-course dinner for 2 in Oakdale | Food and Drink
OAKDALE - Treat your special someone to a romantic dinner for two at Oakdale Golf & Country Club on Monday, Feb. 14. Reservations are from 5 p.m. - 9 p.m. at the restaurant located at 243 North Stearns Road.
Chef Dan will prepare delicious five-course entrees for two, including a sampler platter for two, salad, entree, intermezzo and dessert. Dinners will feature:
- Chateaubriand -- Flame broiled and roasted filet mignon, sliced and servied with bearnaise and bordelaise sauces, surrounded with mashed potatoes and vegetables. Cost is $85 per couple.
- Canadian Lobster -- Twin lobster tails butter roated and served with drawn butter, risotto and an array of fresh seasonal vegetables. Cost is $120 per couple.
The menu will also include single item entrees including:
- Alaskan spot prawns stuffed with lobster and Dungeness Crab $28
- Live main lobsters (limited quantity) 1 3/4 lb. $45
- Canadian cold water lobster tail $32.95
- Iron seared wild salmon oscar $25.95
- Filet Mignon 6 oz. $24.95.; 8 oz. $27.95; 12 oz. $32.95
- Rib eye 14 oz. $25.95
- Fettuccini Alfredo 5-ways $13.95
- Chicken with asaparagus and bearnaise sauce $19
All single entrees will be served with soup, salad and intermezzo.
Free child care services are available so mom and dad can catch up on a romantic Valentine's Day dinner. For more information and to make reservations, call Christina at (209) 847-2984 ext. 115.
Upcoming Events near Oakdale / Turlock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- CHP: 3 year old not in car seat dies in Stockton crash
- Murder suspect in standoff with deputies in Stockton
- Calif. water managers open the floodgates a little
- Interconnection: When the Arts Touch, Dance performance at Delta College - April 18 & 19, 8pm
- Annual San Joaquin USA Math Steeplechase Continues to Add Up