Turlock Library Book Club | Arts & Culture
Join fellow book lovers at Turlock Library on Wednesday, Feb. 6 at 10:30 a.m. for the Turlock Library Book Club. February’s book club pick is “The Art of Racing in the Rain” by Garth Stein. The story of Enzo, a dog, and his human companions will leave readers mesmerized.
For more information, please call the Turlock Library at 664-8100. The library is located at 550 Minaret Ave.
Upcoming Events near Oakdale / Turlock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- The SJDC Jazz Festival presents the group Espacio, with celebrated saxophonist Eric Marienthal
- Celebrate "Navidad en Mexico" at Delta College's Atherton Auditorium on Dec.5 8pm
- $60 Million in Training Funds Available to California Business Owners
- SJDC Culinary Arts Winter Feast, Dec. 11
- Ceremony of Carols Delta College's Winter Choral Concert Dec. 4, 7:30pm